Sphagnum peat moss: fraction 0-10 mm, pH 4.0-4.5, humidity 55-65%
This product is a ready-made raw material for the preparation of peat moss soils and substrates.
In pure form, upper peat moss is used only to improve the mechanical composition of open soil.
If you add complex mineral fertilizers and various additives to the upper peat moss, it can be used for:
- sowing and growing seedlings of vegetable and flower crops;
- the cultivation of tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, cabbages, lettuce, one-year-old, perennial, ampel and onion flower crops;
- lawn, planting conifers, shrubs;
- other decorative cultures;
- improvement and greening of territories.
The components we use to prepare substrates are:
- Clay (to improve water absorption capacity and optimize nutrient exchange);
- Sand (as disintegrate and drainage);
- Limestone and dolomite flour (for substrate deoxidation as a valuable limestone fertilizer);
- PG Mix (main complex of mineral fertilizers);
- Osmocot (long-acting fertilizers);
- Wetting agent (liquid additive to improve moisture capacity);
- Perlite (to improve air permeability and moisture capacity).
At the customer 's request, we can prepare the substrate according to an individual recipe using.
Packaging - big bale 5.2 m3 (5200 l)
Capacity 40 HQ container - 22 big bale (22-24 tons).